After the service I was given the great honor of being able to Baptize A Soldier that God has called to follow him. I had met with this Soldier numerous times before, and she one day told me, “Its time I quit running from God.” We talked a little more, and Baptism into a new life and into a new relationship with God was what she wanted. Praise the Lord! We build a baptismal, got the fire department to come over and give us some water (most of the other water we have here is not suitable for drinking), and had baptized away. I love how the water is just pouring off of a person who is newly baptized. It’s like the grace of God is just rolling off of them and saturating the ground underneath them. Its’ so abundant that they cant absorb it all. Its too much for just one person to hold. It cant help but spill out, over, and all around us. Amen!

For those praying for us: I would ask that you pray for those soldiers who are struggling with depression and difficult life circumstances. It is hard enough to be deployed, but to be so far away from family when crisis hits must be incredibly difficult. Also, Lindsay, Ethan, William, and Keith began their drive to North Carolina today. I ask that you pray for their safety.



God is good all the time!! Rejoicing with you & with a new sister in Christ!
ReplyDelete